One Year Abroad!

Thank you all for following along as I blog about my year abroad. I will not be able to blog every day, but when I am able to post, I hope that you all enjoy! I know that it makes it easier for me just knowing that my family and friends are reading at home and supporting me even when I'm away!!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Bundespolizei

So after my really nice, happy post about good times, I opened up a not so safe site on my computer and got a computer virus.... Oh wait, no not a computer virus: a German computer virus. The virus locks my out of my desktop, I can't click on anything, and then says that I was looking at bad things and that I had to pay 100 Euros. Definitely a virus. So I looked it up in safe mode and the virus is called Bundespolizei Urkash. It's in my computer super deep now, and I have no idea how to anything at all involving computers or codes.. I installed some software stuff to get it off my computer, but I don't think that anything will fully get it off unless I just go and do it manually myself. So I am now in search of a German computer genius who can fix all my troubles (sounds a lot like a newspaper add). I will update soon, but I have no internet, so I am shamelessly using Hannah's internet to update this.
As an end note, I would just love to say: Thank you universe for kicking me while I was down, quite literally. I fell the other day, and just wanted to recover with some good ole' internet, and this is what I get..
Thank you Keanu. This is exactly what I want to do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment