One Year Abroad!

Thank you all for following along as I blog about my year abroad. I will not be able to blog every day, but when I am able to post, I hope that you all enjoy! I know that it makes it easier for me just knowing that my family and friends are reading at home and supporting me even when I'm away!!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Another Surprise

So after kind of a bad weekend, I finally have something good to report, so I felt another blog post was in order!

Today when I checked my mailbox, I was expecting it to be empty as usual, but instead I found myself a little surprise! A lovely little girl named Esther sent me a Flat Stanley to help her with her school assignment! I am quite excited to be able to help out and am already starting to think of what fun things I could do. Hmm... I don't think I'll be mean and write the whole thing in German.. maybe just a few words!
This post was really short, but I'll post again soon. I just wanted to mention that Flat Stanley arrived, and taht I was very happy to see him and am very happy to help!

Until next time! Hopefully I will have something good to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment