One Year Abroad!

Thank you all for following along as I blog about my year abroad. I will not be able to blog every day, but when I am able to post, I hope that you all enjoy! I know that it makes it easier for me just knowing that my family and friends are reading at home and supporting me even when I'm away!!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Emily The Photo-Bomber

So me and Hannah have this game going. More me than anyone, I suppose. Hannah takes pictures, and I photo-bomb them. Photo-bombing is where you ruin someone's picture by jumping in front of their camera. I don't like to think of it as "ruining" the picture though... I like to think that I am adding beauty to what was otherwise just a normal picture! So here are my photo-bombing exploits of the past year. 

 I am quite proud of all these!

Vienna.



"Emily photobombs my picture.
This is not the first time, nor will it be the last, I suspect." -Hannah

To which I say, "You would be correct Ma'am".

At the Schoko-Markt.



I almost didn't make this one in Paris.

I got it the second time around!

What a beautiful head.

Bombing at the Eiffel Tower!
At Wine Tasting.

Who couldn't love that face.


Finally, at Berlin.


I had to work for this one!

As I look back, I feel that my year here in Europe was fulfilling. Look at all these photos that have been improved merely by my presence. You're welcome Hannah! :)


2 comments:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete